Thursday, November 25, 2010

moody

just told her tat i knew what happen on September that time...her reaction...is quite like what i expected before...i know that maybe just now is not the best time to tell her that...but i think it's the only time that i can actually talk to her, without anyone beside...i told her that dont run away from what had already happened...cause it will eventually hurt someone badly...maybe she wont notice, or not even care...like me...maybe i still hope that she will answer my question that i had in my mind...but i know that...maybe for the rest of my life...i wont have the answer...never mind already...i tried my best to not to think of these things anymore...cause tomorrow is my last presentation in this sem...do my best and..that all that i can do for now...
hopefully she wont think too much tonight and tomorrow can do well ba~

No comments:

Post a Comment